London, you never stop seducing me every time I come to visit you.
Your houses, your shops, your language, your restaurants… You put so much glitter on my eyes and my bank account does not thank you but when we love we do not count? If you think Paris is expensive wait until your first stay in London 😉
Many people think: “Food in London = meals not healthy” and yet… French gastronomy has to stand out!
Here is a list of restaurants where you can also order vegetarian/vegan and gluten free.
My favorite Spot in #LONDON
- Dalloway terrace: A great place for brunch (PS: I’m a big fan of brunch!) the menu is varied, there is something for all tastes, sweet/salty, the dishes are REALLY very good for affordable prices.
- Website: https://dallowayterrace.com
- Instagram: @dallowayterrace
- Fine foods: In the Borough district, not far from the tower bridge you will find this small Italian restaurant which offers a lot of fresh specialties that you can take away. The prices of the restaurant are correct for the incredible quality of the meals that were served! I remember like it was yesterday … I even think that I sometimes dream of it at night …
- Website: http://finefoodse1.co.uk
- Instagram: @finefoodstoreuk
- Vanilla Black: A vegan X vegetarian gourmet restaurant? Yes, it’s possible. This great restaurant hidden in a narrow lane in London will have us more than surprised! We both have the 6 races with his wines; one vegetarian and the other vegan for my boyfriend. It is quite expensive but worth the price for sophistication and research dishes … We forget very quickly the addition after the 6 glasses of wine XD.
- Website: https://www.vanillablack.co.uk
- Instagram: @vanilla_black_uk
- The shard: I was expecting that the shard will be a lot of more expensive but the price / quality ratio is affordable for the view which is just breathtaking.
- Website: https://www.the-shard.com/restaurants/
- Instagram: @shardview
–> To give you an idea, the photos of the dishes tasted in these restaurants are available on my story light instagram LONDON (@marcie_mft)
London, it’s really expensive? Oh yeah!
The Eurostar? A tourist trap super expensive or they are not even able to put USB cables for the price of 150 € minimum one way … https://www.eurostar.com
And the boat? I do not think there are many who make the experience apart for the Normands but living in Le Havre my first means of transport to go to London was the boat. Boat Le Havre- Portsmouth + Eurolines Portsmouth – London 50 to 80 €. http://www.brittany-ferries.fr
Renting a suitable airbnb in central London, that’s another story.
Transport, the subway is simple, however again expensive. I always complained about the price of the metro ticket in Paris constantly increasing, but by realizing the price of it in London, I quickly stop to complain!
Regarding what “everybody says” about the weather it’s always cold and gray in London, it’s nonsense, lucky you may say, but it was always hot when I went to London: D.